Video Showing How To Cook
Scallops - How to make Bacon Wrapped
1 pkg of bacon
1 lb of scallops, rinsed and dried with muscle removed
2 tbsp of fresh sage, minced
1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
1 lemon, cut into wedges
Method: 1. Soak the toothpicks in water for about 30 minutes, so
they don't burn on the grill.
2. Par boil the bacon strips for about 3 minutes and set aside.
3. Wrap a piece of blanched bacon around each scallop and thread
with a toothpick to keep together. Transfer the wrapped scallops
onto a plate.
4. Sprinkle the scallops with sage and drizzle with the olive
oil and lemon juice.
5. Grill the scallops for 2-3 minutes per side over a medium hot
6. Remove the scallops from the grill and serve hot with lemon