2 lbs mussels, scrubbed and cleaned
2 dozen little necks, scrubbed
Foil roasting pan
6 tbsp of butter
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 large shallot, minced
1/2 cup of dry white wine
1/4 tsp of crushed red peppers
2/3 cup of fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2. Clean and de-beard mussels and clean clams.
3. Place the foil roasting pan on the grill and add butter,
garlic, shallots, dry white wine, and crushed red peppers and
4. Now add the mussels and clams in an even layer.
5. Cook until the mussels and clams open, about 8-10 minutes.
Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.