4 fillets of barramundi
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup cream
seasonings to taste
1. Cook the fillets of barramundi in the
butter in a frying pan for about 4 minutes. Do not brown them.
2. Remove fillets of barramundi from frying pan and place them on a platter.
3. Pour the cream into the frying pan and add the seasonings.
4. Let boil for 1 minute.
5. Strain through a fine strainer.
6. Pour the sauce over the barramundi. Then serve.
This recipe is from How To Cook Fish - http://www.howtocookfish.info