100 g butter
5 x 750 g boiled lobsters
600 ml Mornay Sauce
50 g grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cut the lobsters in halves lengthways
and remove the flesh.
2. Cut the flesh into thick slices on the slant, leaving the claws whole. Wash and dry the shells.
3. Melt half of the butter in a shallow pan, add the lobster and reheat.
4. Place a little of the hot sauce in the warmed shells, arrange the flesh in the tail ends with the claws at the head end.
5. Coat with the sauce, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and the rest of the melted butter and gratinate in the oven or under a salamander grill to a light golden colour.
6. Dress on an oval flat dish lined with a dish paper and decorate with sprigs of parsley.
This recipe is from How To Cook Fish - http://www.howtocookfish.info